Friday, January 31, 2014

A Few Fun Free Things For Kids To Do In Atlanta


Legoland Atlanta

LEGO® 4D Cinema

I took my son here when he was two, and it was very age appropriate. Looking at the website, it has more attractions than it did then. It is targeted to the younger audience (ages 1-4). Anything older, depending on the child, they may not be as entertained. Legoland Atlanta is inside of a mall, so it is not a huge discovery center, but for the price, and location I think it is worth the drive.

Glow Galaxy

Image

Due to a lack of open play days, and difficulty contacting management I have not had the privilege of going to this place. I do have friends who have gone, and read the reviews. It seems like a great place to take the kids, so I am unsure why they are not open more for open play dates.

Stone Mountain

 I have been here twice. Once when I was in high school, and again when my son was 3. Honestly I am not a big fan of Stone Mountain Park. It is ok, but not something I would get excited about going to more than once. 
Fernbank Science Center

No comments:

Post a Comment